SRHE’s new life-limited network, Higher Education And The COVID-19 Pandemic (HEC19), brings together researchers and practitioners from a range of theoretical, disciplinary and national backgrounds who are engaged in critical studies of the experience, impact and longer-term implications of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global higher education sector.
The HEC19 online Summer Research Showcase, Tuesday 18th July, 13:30 - 15:30, will focus on pedagogy and the COVID-19 pandemic. The event is an opportunity to share new research and practice and connect with others working in these areas. The programme features five 15-minute presentations addressing pedagogical developments and challenges since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- student learning experiences before, during and after lockdown
- changes to delivery of personal academic tutoring
- students’ experiences of studying abroad during 2020
- returning to campus after COVID-19
- serendipitous scholarly exchanges post-COVID