The 2022 SRHE Conference is fast approaching, and we are really looking forward to seeing everyone who can attend our full and varied programme of presentations and events.
Ahead of the conference, the SRHE Newer Researchers (NR) network would like to come together to connect with one another and to discuss how best to engage with the event as a newer or early career researcher. As well as providing an opportunity for NRs to share their research interests and presentation topics, this session will:
- Provide guidance on how to get the most out of the conference
- Discuss the conference as a learning and sharing site
- Highlight elements of the conference of particular interest to NRs
- Make suggestions around networking and using social media
- Be a space to answer any questions you may have
We will conclude the session with some guidance on how to reconnect with the NR network throughout the SRHE Conference.
For more information about the NR network, please click here. If you would like to join our SRHE Newer Researchers Group on LinkedIn, please click here.
To register for the SRHE Conference please click here. All SRHE members can register to attend free of charge - just log in to your SRHE account before you open the conference registration page.