Newer Researchers Webinar Series 2024
Are you interested in sharing your research with a wider audience of interested peers? If so, please consider participating in our webinar series for newer and early career researchers: click here for full details about the Newer Researchers Webinar Series 2024
Dr Mark J.P. Kerrigan, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Dr Simon Pratt-Adams, Anglia Ruskin University
Dr Charlotte Verney, University of Bristol
This SRHE network is for individuals who consider themselves as ‘newer researchers’ in the field of higher education. We appreciate the broad range of career paths that newer higher education researchers have followed and our membership and activities aim to embrace this diversity. The network is aimed at:
- postgraduate students (including full time and part time)
- postdoctoral and early career researchers
- newer academics from a range of disciplinary backgrounds
- researchers newer to carrying out research in the field of HE
Essentially, if you consider yourself a newer researcher in higher education and would like to be involved in the network’s activities, then you are very welcome to participate.
Our aim is to provide opportunities for new researchers to develop links with national and international peers, share their developing research and build capacity as researchers within a supportive research community.
Our activities include:
- Annual SRHE Prize for Newer Researchers
- A series of Professional Development Workshops
- Network events throughout the year